If you have a problem with the cloud sync on some device or computer, try to
- Check the Internet connection;
- Open the app’s Cloud Sync settings;
- Switch the cloud sync to None;
- Restart the device (optional);
- Switch it back to your cloud and reauthenticate.
The problem might be on the cloud service’s side, then try again a few hours later. You may also try using another cloud instead.
Tip: To get more information about the problem select Show log from the menu.
If you have a problem syncing data between your devices and computers, then execute the following steps on all your devices:
- Update SafeInCloud app to the latest version on all your devices;
- Open the app’s Cloud Sync settings and switch the cloud sync to None on all your devices;
- Make sure that SafeInCloud has the same password on all your devices;
- Restart all your devices (optional);
- Configure the same cloud account in the Cloud Sync settings on all your devices.
Tip: If you cannot login into SafeInCloud (“wrong password” error), enter any password 3 times and choose to Delete the local data. Then restore your data from a cloud.
In some rare case you might need to “refresh” your cloud database. Move the cloud database file (SafeInCloud.db) from its standard location to someplace else.
File location: /SafeInCloud.db
Web address: https://drive.google.com
File location: /Apps/Safe In Cloud/SafeInCloud.db
Web address: https://www.dropbox.com
File location: /Apps/SafeInCloud Password Manager/SafeInCloud.db
Web address: https://onedrive.live.com
Then perform the sync from the app. This will recreate the cloud database.