1. Pro features
Most advanced and useful features of SafeInCloud have a professional (pro) status. These Pro features are:
- Cloud synchronization
- Biometric login
- Fast unlock
- Autofill in apps and browsers
- Unlimited card storage
- Password generator
- Image and file attachments
- Website icons for cards
- Smartwatch integration
You should have a Pro app version to be able using these features. Read below about two types of the pro versions: Individual and Family. The main difference between Family and Individual Pro versions is that Family Pro version can be shared with up to 5 members of Google Play Family Library.
2. Individual Pro version
Individual Pro version has a blue app icon. It can be installed free of charge from:
You have 2-week trial period to try all the pro features of the app. Then you should make one-time in-app purchase (not a subscription!) to continue using them. To make a purchase, press the Go PRO icon on the app’s toolbar. Then press the Pricing button.
This purchase will activate the pro features on all your existing and future Android devices. It has a lifetime validity. This purchase is not valid on iOS.
Tip: After the in-app purchase, the functionality of Individual Pro version is identical to Family Pro version.
Attention! If you’ve purchased this version, then always use the same link to install SafeInCloud. The pro features will activate automatically under your Google account.
3. Family Pro version
Family Pro version has a red app icon (previously it had a blue icon with a red Pro badge). Family Pro version can be purchased and installed from:
It is one-time purchase, not a subscription. This purchase has a lifetime validity.
Family Pro version can be shared with up to 5 members of Google Play Family Library. They can install the app free of charge on their Android devices (not on iOS). See here how to setup the Family Library:
Tip: Each family member has its own private database. Only the app’s license is shared.
Attention! If you’ve purchased this version, then you and your family members should always use the same link to install SafeInCloud:
4. Huawei Pro version
This pro version is dedicated for Huawei devices without Google Play Store. It has a blue app icon. It can be installed free of charge from:
You have 2-week trial period to try all the pro features of the app. Then you should make one-time in-app purchase (not a subscription!) to continue using them. To make a purchase, press the Go PRO icon on the app’s toolbar.
The price of Huawei Pro version is $3.99. The price might be different in your country due to the exchange rates and local taxes.
This purchase will activate the pro features on all your existing and future Huawei devices with AppGallery. It has a lifetime validity. This purchase is not valid on iOS or on Google Play Store.
Note: Pro versions purchased on Google Play Store cannot be transferred to Huawei AppGallery.
5. Pro license transfer
It is not possible to transfer your purchase from one (old) Google account to another (new) Google account. Google Play Store does not allow this. However, if you have a Family Pro version, then you can join the old and the new accounts into Family Library and install the app for free.
- A purchase on Android cannot be transferred to iOS. You should purchase Pro on iOS separately.
- A purchase on Android cannot be converted into Premium on Windows 10.
- A purchase on Google Play Store cannot be transferred to Huawei AppGallery.
It is not possible to “upgrade” Individual Pro version purchase to Family Pro. Google Play Store has no such mechanism.
To restore a previously purchased pro version on a new device:
- Install the same app version (Individual or Family) that you’ve purchased originally – to find which version is yours, search for a purchase confirmation email from Google Play Store;
- Install the app under the same Google account that was used for the purchase;
- Try to set the same Google account for all your Google services (Google Play, Email, etc.) that were used for the purchase, if the points above don't help.
If you have a problem with restoring the pro status of Individual Pro version, then try to restart the device and/or to clear Google Play Store data via Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear data.
If you need to transfer your data between Individual and Family Pro versions, you can use one of two methods:
1) Config the same cloud account in both app versions. The data will be synchronized automatically via a cloud.
2) Backup your data via app’s Settings > Backup/Restore > Backup. Then create a new database and restore the data via Settings > Backup/Restore > Restore.